Rates are yearly renewable, subject to change on notice, and subject to provincial tax where applicable.
Customize it for you
Customize the bundled plan to meet your needs. You can increase your coverage for term life, AD&D and LTD insurance or cover family members. Need critical illness insurance? Simply add it to the bundled plan. Additional coverage requires full medical underwriting.
To help you find out your monthly premium, use our easy-to-use free online quote tool.
You’re eligible if you’re:
- A Canadian resident
- A CDHA member in good standing
- Under age 60
- Actively at work for a minimum of 18 hours a week or actively enrolled and pursuing an accredited dental hygiene program in Canada1
- Covered under your provincial health plan (RAMQ in Quebec) or have equivalent coverage under a group plan. In Quebec, this plan only covers prescriptions that the RAMQ Prescription Drug Insurance Plan does not cover.
- Approved after filling out a five-question form
Insurance made easy
Getting the care you and your loved ones need doesn’t have to be complicated. Let us do the heavy lifting by choosing this complete and affordable insurance package. Plus you can build on the bundled plan by adding coverage. Why wait? Apply today.
Benefits are not payable under the contract for any disability occurring within 24 months of the effective date of coverage for any illness or condition, whether or not they are diagnosed, for which the insured:
- Had symptoms
- Had consulted a doctor or any other health care practitioner
- Was provided any health-related care, advice or treatment, or that a reasonably prudent person with an illness or medical condition or symptom(s)
- Would have consulted a doctor or any other health care practitioner during the 24 months prior to the effective date of the coverage
We will not make a payment for:
- Declared or undeclared war, insurrection or rebellion
- Voluntary participation in a riot or act of civil disobedience
- Intentionally self-inflicted injury or suicide, regardless of whether the insured person has a mental illness or intends or understands the consequences of their actions
- Committing or attempting to commit a criminal offence
For a complete list of exclusions, please refer to our plan brochure.