We are proud to have created a supportive and rewarding environment, which offers:
Build your future here
When you’re a part of our team, you’re part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen culture. One that sees your potential on day one, challenges you to grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with opportunity, collaboration and purpose. One that’s committed to human diversity, equity and inclusion, values diverse perspectives and provides support, flexibility and a safe space to be the person you want to be – at work and outside of it.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements with monthly financial allocations to support your work-life balance.
- Generous vacation time to start, increased with every additional year of your tenure.
- Paid volunteer day so you can dedicate time to a cause you are passionate about.
- Paid personal and wellness time to support your total wellbeing.
- Mental Health, Individual and couple counselling, Life, health, legal and financial advisory counselling through Assistance Program.
- Educational assistance of up to $3,500 a year (with prior approval).
- Career coaching and mentorship programs.
- Flexible health and wellness account, in addition to comprehensive drug and dental coverage, to help pay for a wide range of wellbeing services that are meaningful to you.
- Personal spending account to support your personal development and growth outside of your role.
- Up to 14% of combined contributions to the RRSP matching program.
- Family-friendly maternity and parental leave.
Hear from our people
Even through our brand and name may be new, our employees’ satisfaction goes back many years.
This is a carousel with slides that do not auto-rotate. Use the next and previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
Helen Polizos — Trainer
Securian Canada is a great company to work for and my 25 years as an employee speaks to that. We are a team who collectively work together and are passionate about what we do. They say, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” And I feel like I chose a job I love.
Connie Morelli — Compliance Specialist
In my 25 years of working at Securian Canada, I have seen the company grow and change and I am living proof of that. I began my journey as a Customer Service Representative, was later promoted to Supervisor, followed by Manager of Customer Service. As the company grew, I grew too and explored different areas, eventually taking on a new opportunity in Compliance. I think I’m here to stay – definitely an employer of choice!
Cassandra Tontini — Chief Risk Officer
I find that if you put one hand out there, you get two in return. Securian Canada has strong leaders and employees who promote a teamwork and collaborative environment - I love working for such a supportive employer.
Macy Fung — Director, Underwriting & Insurance BSA
Securian Canada is a company that is invested in its employees through leaders that motivate and encourage their staff’s development and potential. I’ve been provided many growth and career changing opportunities over my 22 years and have seen many others colleagues succeed within the organization.
Shirley Trinidad — Senior Premium Settlement Specialist, Credit Administration & Compensation
I am motivated every day because I get to work alongside talented people who share the same values, goals, work ethic, and care about my personal and work progress.
Gareth McMaw - New Business Associate Underwriting Department
To me, the people are the greatest reason to join Securian Canada. We're a team that treats everyone with respect, compassion and dignity.