You care about your customers and want to provide them with the right protection in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Credit insurance on a mortgage, loan or line of credit, protects your customer from the unknown while limiting your exposure to lending risk. Our dedicated team of actuaries, underwriters and customer service representatives are committed to meeting the unique needs of your business and customers while providing exceptional service every step of the way. In the event of a claim, benefits are paid to your institution, offering protection and peace of mind to borrowers and their families during a difficult time.
- Pays off or reduces the balance of a borrower’s mortgage or loan in the event of death.
- Credit life insurance is available as single premium or monthly premium to both single or joint borrowers.
- Makes payments on the outstanding balance of a customer’s monthly mortgage or loan payments in the event of disability due to accident or illness.
- Available as single premium or monthly premium to both single or joint borrowers.
- It may be offered as an option with credit life insurance or as a stand-alone product.
Critical illness insurance
- In the event of a covered critical illness, the lump sum payment may help reduce or pay off a customer’s outstanding mortgage or loan, freeing up money they can use to support their recovery.
- Critical Illness insurance is available as a rider on creditor life products.
Involuntary unemployment insurance
- Makes a payment, up to a certain amount and for a specified amount of time, on the outstanding balance of a customer’s monthly mortgage, loan or line of credit in the event of involuntary unemployment.
- Available as a rider on creditor life products.